A sales report gives an overview of the sales during the selected period in the form of an aggregate report as well as by items, clients, employees (who made the sale) and projects.
1. Open “REPORTS” and select “Sales report”.
2. Select the report period. If you want a report on all the sales of the selected period, no more fields need to be filled in. For advanced filtering enter the criteria. Confirm your selection by clicking on “Generate”.
A graphic overview is also generated on the basis of the generated report.
In the sales report you can view:
* aggregate report – displays all sales sorted chronologically;
* client report – displays sales sorted by clients; gives information on invoice receivables – received/not received, late invoices.
* employee report – displays sales sorted by employees who made the sale; gives information on invoice receivables – received/not received, late invoices.
* item report – displays sales sorted by items, whereas the term “undefined” is used under item code and name in the case of the sale of non-warehouse items.
* projects report – displays sales sorted by projects; gives information on amounts, receivables, number of invoices and number of clients by projects.
Leave A Comment?